Cast a Little Dream Magic
A guest post by Stella Seaspirit for the Dream Dialogues Series.
Ever had a dreaming drought?
Enchant a Dreamtime Box to remember your dreams better or use it to dream about something specifically for guidance. You can use it every night or occasionally when the need arises.
Begin by selecting a pretty box with a lid (wood, fabric covered, decoupage, mosaic ~ anything as long as it’s inspiring!) You can decorate it yourself or purchase one that is locally made that you like.
The best time to perform this spell is on a Monday or a Friday. Bonus boost when the moon is in Pisces but it’s not imperative.
I like to place some dried Mugwort leaves and Lavender blossoms in the base of the box with a polished piece of Labradorite, Selenite or Amethyst on the herbal bed.
Imagine diamond light surrounding all the objects in the container, solidifying your enchantment.
Before you go to sleep, remove the lid from your Dreamtime Box and hold your non-dominant hand over it. Say something along the lines of;
“Enhance my dreams while I sleep. Let the visions be clear and clarity deep and ensure I hold the wisdom to keep.”
Place your Dreamtime Box as close to your bed as possible. A bedside table close to your head is best.
Should you wish to dream about something specific:
- Think of a question you would like an answer for or a situation you would like insight into and write it down as clearly and simply as possible on a piece of paper. Hold the paper between both your palms and closing your eyes, imagine that your petition has been answered, feel it as so.
- If you have concern for a specific person in your life, write their name on the piece of paper and imagine their face before you.
Place the piece of paper in the box, recite your incantation out loud or in your mind and rest, for all is well.
Note: Even if you don’t remember your dream, be alert to clues from the universe in the guise of synchronicity!
Stella Seaspirit writes about merging the daily grind with magical finesse, a practise which she refers to as Source-ry and how you can let the Witch inside you out to play. Follow her on Twitter @StellaSeaspirit or connect on Facebook. Get your free Witchification Kit here.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)